" " " I'm No Kid Anymore (Chp 1) | Mood Rings "

วันพุธที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I'm No Kid Anymore (Chp 1)

Joseph -This Had Always Been My Pet Peeve. School. Ugh I Hate It With A Passion. Why Can't I Just Be Home Schooled? Everybody IN This School Could Care Less About Eachother. I Walked Into The School And The Girls Turn Their Heads To Me Looked At Me. I Noticed A Few Changes About People. Like Thomas Got A New Haircut, Jamie Is Wearing Green Contacts, And Kathy Is Actually Wearing Underwear This Year. I See I New Guy Too. Curly Hair, Really Skinny Jeans, Weird Boots And A Scarf. It's About Time We've Got A REAL Change In This School. I Walk Over To My Locker And Open It. I Place All Of My Extra Books In It. The Bell Rings And I Close My Locker. I Run To My First Class. Health. I Walk In And Walk Faster To The Seat In The Far Back. Well A Back Seat, That Puts me In A Pretty Good Mood. The Class Starts.- Ms.Conner: Hello Class And Welcome Back! We Would Slack Of Today But That's Just Not Me. As You Know I'm A Witch With A Capitol B So Get Used To It -Ms.Conner Was A Women In Her Mid-30's. The Type Who Know's About Sexual Intercourse, But Hardly Touches Her Husband. I Can Read A Person By Their Personality. So I Know How People Really Are.- Ms.Conner: So Clas- -A Girl Came IN The Class And Ran Over To Her. She Handed Her A Yellow Slip And Ms.Conner Squinted And Read- Ms.Conner: Well Class We Have A New Student, Her Name Is Arihanna Davis. Say Hello Class: Hey Mr.Conner: I'm Sorry, What? Class: Hello Arihanna Mr.Conner: There You Go, You Can Take A Seat Arihanna Arihanna: Ok -I ...

Frederic Fekkai Hair Color hairdressing scissors Cotton Tights

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น