" " " Broken Love~ Chapter 20 | Mood Rings "

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Broken Love~ Chapter 20

Ok, I know I said 20 more subs and I'll post another one but I'm like 50 chapters ahead and I really need to post. I'm still tring to get my 10 more subs. (Next day) Emma-WHAT?! Macy-You gotta be kidding! Ann-Sadly... I'm not. Nick-What's going on? Emma-Ann's pregnant! Nick-What?! Joe-Woah! You and Kevin got busy! Macy-Joe? Joe-Yeah? Macy-Shut up! Kevin-We sorta wanted it to be a surprise. Nick-When were you planning to tell us? When the baby pops out? Ann-We decided to tell you know so you won't get mad. Emma-You're not even married! Ann-Guess again! (points to her finger and sees an engagment ring) Macy-OMG! OMG! Kevin-I proposed to her last night! Joe-Kevin, you da man! Everyone-(lookin' at Joe weirdly) (next day) (Nick is gettin' breakfast) Joe-Hey bro. Nick-Hey. (all smiles) Kevin-Glad you're in a great mood. Nick-Yup! And try the best mood I was ever in! I'm gonna go for a jog. Joe-To Macy's house? Nick-Huh? Kevin-Well you have alot of roses in your hand and you're wearing a tux. Nick-Ya. I'll be home whenever. Joe-Awww. Our little boy is growing up. Kevin-Oh brother. Joe-(throws an apple at him) Thanks for ruining the moment. Kevin-Welcome! (Macy's house) Nick-(rings the doorbell. Looks in the window and sees Jake trying to pull up Macy's shirt but Macy is trying to kick him out.) Macy! Hold on! (opens the door) Jake-What do you want punk?! Nick-I want you to go home and leave Macy alone! Jake-And what do you care?! Macy-Nick! Help! Nick-Don't worry! (stepps closer ...

Frederic Fekkai Hair Color

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น