" " " Erase and Rewind [S4] - Ep 75 | Mood Rings "

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Erase and Rewind [S4] - Ep 75

enjoy :D --------------------------------------------- Nicks POV {a bunch of doctors ran into the room and pushed me out. I hit the door and tried to unlock it but i couldnt. I felt someone tap my shoulder and i turned around to see Kevin} Kevin -- Nick whats going on? Nick -- Leah, her heart stopped beating Kevin -- come on, lets go back to the waiting room Nick -- i cant! Kevin -- you have to Nick! {Kevin and i walked back to the waiting room and i sat down. My phone started ringing and i answered it} Nick -- what do you want! Brian -- where are you?! Nick -- i cant talk right now Brian! Brian -- Nick you said you would do that favour for me! Nick -- ill take care of it when i get home! Brian -- and when is that? Nick -- i dont know! {i hung up the phone before Brian could say anything else. I really wasnt in the mood to argue with him right now} Kevin -- Nick why dont you go walk around? Nick -- i need to be here when the doctor gets back Kevin -- ill call you when he comes back Nick -- fine {i walked out of the waiting area and down one of the hallways towards the gift shop. i looked around the gift shop for a couple minutes but i couldnt get my mind off of Leah. So i walked back to the waiting area} Kevin -- shes okay Nick Nick -- what? Kevin -- Leahs going to be okay, but they are going move her to the hospital closer to home Nick -- you said you were going to call me when the doctor came here Kevin -- i didnt want you over reacting if he had bad news Nick -- are ...

Cotton Tights boot laces Ear Cuffs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น