" " " Trouble [Lexi] | Mood Rings "

วันจันทร์ที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Trouble [Lexi]

I fell in love with this character. So sad that she got killed. So I thought I'd make a short video for her, seeing as she was only in one episode there aren't many clips. I had the hardest time picking a song, so I finally settled on this one for one reason: The "my fingers are bejewled" line b/c of the conversation Lexi and Stefan had about rings, and she held up her mood ring from '75. Any song suggestions for her would be great :) As usual YouTube screwed up the timing, especially in the beginning so sorry about that :( I started this video, right after this episode aired, but never finished it till tonight. I've been really busy with finals and final papers. And since I finished my last paper that's due this semester today, I thought I would let myself vid for a while and not feel guilty. Finals end Wed. so soon I will be able to vid more. =) Fandom: The Vampire Diaries Character: Lexi Song: Trouble Artist: Pink Episode from: Hella Good

Ear Cuffs Cotton Tights

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น